Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Midweek Update: I have black poo
It is so rare that I have time for a midweek update. I have time for blogging today because I am on medical leave haha. The doctor says its stomach flu which is causing my diarrhoea. I am given two days of MC and I am going to use one day to rest at home. I have turned on my out of office assistant and I am still checking my emails because I am actually feeling pretty bored. I actually like going to work. Please don't think I am mad. I think part of the reason I want to go is because I didn't set myself up for a day off today. Meaning, I didn't get to finish up certain things that I wanted to and I am thinking......"I might have to work late tmr".
So anyways.......not much to say except....my mum bought me pretty pink lunch boxes so that I can pack food to work! So cute...
I am bored to death at home.
Kthxbai.
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥