*Naked (kinda) girls dancing at the poles tee hee hee*
We were supposed to get into teams and draw our dream for the MB company in 3 years time. And this was what we came up with.
I shall sum up the Phuket trip in 4 bullet points:
1. So corporate.
2. I didn't get a massage, nor a suntan nor authentic Thai Food.
3. But Jai Ho was SO good. Okay, the whole performance night was DAMN GOOD. And everyone really enjoyed themselves, singing, dancing and shouting their voices hoarse. GREAT FUN.
4. A little bitchy here and there.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
These few days, I have been thinking a lot to myself. I am enjoying myself and I am very happy. But I can't help but think that I am the one impeding the growth of our relationship. I know exactly why and I know what I should do to make things better but I don't know why I am just procrastinating.
11:19 PM
