<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3674583875981875553?origin\x3dhttp://pretty-pencils.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, August 22, 2010

Shiok La What Lor Leh

What I did this weekend...

Friday night - I scooted off work at 630pm. Initially, I wanted to leave at 6 sharp but I was called back to do my timesheet haha. I HATE TIMESHEETS. So I was held back a little. But I really thank god that I can finally breathe now with one last report to work on for this month. All has been good. I enjoy my work and what I am doing:)

Okay back to what I did on Friday....after scooting off work....I flew down to Dhoby Ghaut to meet the bf (omg cheap thrill) to go to the national museum because he wanted to see how local food is made. We watched videos, read displays and smelled some spices. I learnt quite a few things! For example, char kway teow used to be sold by seafood and cockle gatherers in the night to supplement their day income. And you know how they put translations for certain words? They wrote Sea Hum beside the word "Cockles" and he read it as "Sea Hume". HAHA.

Saturday....was meeting my dearest darling Twinnie Victoria Choo for brunch!!! :) We ended up in PS Cafe at Paragon. I liked how we never stopped talking from the minute we met and till the min we parted. And I also realised, talking to Twinnie makes me speak faster than my normal speed of speaking which is already very fast hahaa. I end up being tied up with my own words. Quite funny.

After parting ways with Twinnie....I met him again! Then we explored real flea markets (as in real flea markets with fleas) that sold second hand goods in Selegie/Bugis area. I am not sure of the exact street name. But we have all definitely seen that place on local Channel 8 TV....

Sunday! Met up with LOVER OH LOVER at our favourite Bukit Panjang Plaza haha! Finally after three weeks! Updated each other about life in general....

And now...it is time for me to go to bed. I look forward to Mondays because it means the start of a new week. And I look forward to the start of the new week because I can't wait for the end of the week to come so that I can meet my loved ones again!

Nights peopleeeee!

11:44 PM

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


Ang Xu Yun
Axy Pretty Pencils Pancakes Juliet
22
24 May 1988
NUS
angxuyun@hotmail.com

Tagboard


Archives
June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011