<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3674583875981875553?origin\x3dhttp://pretty-pencils.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, August 9, 2010

Elephant Shoe

My national day weekend:

Friday - Went off work at 630pm! Had Sakae for dinner at Parkmall and then watched SALT at Cine. I think SALT made me see Angelina Jolie ugly and unglamourous for the first time. I didn't really like the movie. It was pretty horrid. So ugly. So action packed. So gross. There was no poise and grace in the fights like how I had expected. Cause its Jolie you see. My expectations were different. Not much of a plot either.

Saturday - Lazy and hot day salvaged by air conditioned comfort room. Flash Forward (very good show!) Saturdays at my weekend hideout as usual ((: Made toasted chocolate bananas and white coffee for tea.

Saturday evening was spent with good old Zihua. Hello Weird Egg, I know you will laugh when you read this haha. Anyways, I had a very good catchup session with her over dinner at Sushi Tei, and we updated each other with shocking updates ahhaha.

Sunday - Istana Open House. Omg, I really never knew the land beyond those white wrought iron gates on Orchard Road was so hugeee. There was a really long queue of people waiting to enter too. Singaporeans and PRs get free admission. Foreigners $1. Haha. There were carnivals and then the exhibition at the main building. We walked a good 15 min before reaching the main building. And we thanked god for the aircon. Yada yada. And we left. Bumped into a few friends.....yada yada. Then went to Grandma's.

Monday (today) - My first public holiday after starting work. Scorching hot day. Had Katong laksa and nasi lemak at Holland. After lunch....he bought me the latest copy of Her World (which I chose because it comes with a free bag YAY). Then we sat at Starbucks for coffee. I read my mag and listened to the ipod while he worked on his mac. Once in a while, we would laugh at some mag article together......

Can things get quite more romantic than this?

Monday evening was just dinner with the fam. Nothing short of the usual. The squabbles, the nags, the food, but I guess we still love each other. So yeah.

Happy National Day.

This blog is really very short of pictures. But whatever.

Work tomorrow. But it's okay. Because, for now, I know what I am living for, waiting for and looking forward to.

10:11 PM

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


Ang Xu Yun
Axy Pretty Pencils Pancakes Juliet
22
24 May 1988
NUS
angxuyun@hotmail.com

Tagboard


Archives
June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011