<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3674583875981875553?origin\x3dhttp://pretty-pencils.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, July 31, 2010

I Hate Pole Leaners on Trains

Work has been keeping me so busy and occupied. I hardly even have time to cyberloaf and I have also been working late a few days this week. I kinda like it actually. Like it cause I feel a sense of purpose. But also dislike it because I can't go out as much as I want to. I have been wanting to do my eyebrows and nails for the longest time but I just can't find a day when I am free after work to do that. Weekends are just too precious..........to do those bimbotic things.

Free time is really so precious now.

Almost everyone knocked off on time today - at 6pm because the server would be shut down for servicing. It was a very happy atmosphere as everyone chatted excitedly about where they would go on such a rare occasion when everyone can knock off on time. Most people had plans made already....and that includes me:)

Tonight......
1. Had Italian dinner at some restaurant in Chijmes. Pasta for me. Lamb rack for him.
2. Still water that costs bloody $8 per bottle.
3. My surprise gift. Grey cardigan.
4. And a lot of flu. I am down with a very bad cold.

Can't wait for tomorrow. I should be going to Hortpark to soak in the early afternoon sun (please do not rain).

And I would also like to take this chance to say.....
Lover, I miss youuuuu. We haven't met for the longest time. But I know we always have each other on our minds right....and this goes to many others as well.

I need to work life balance haha. Nights world.

1:02 AM

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


Ang Xu Yun
Axy Pretty Pencils Pancakes Juliet
22
24 May 1988
NUS
angxuyun@hotmail.com

Tagboard


Archives
June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011