<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3674583875981875553?origin\x3dhttp://pretty-pencils.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, May 28, 2010

Perth-fect (Lo, Julie, April 2010)

My Perth holiday to visit two of my dearest friends, Eunice Teoh and Lydia ZMC. Whoever said Perth was boring should die (okay kidding). I had lots of fun, but I guess it was because I was with the people I love!! ((: I still feel like I haven't explored Perth enough and I made so many friends there during my very short stay and I am thankful for the company everyone gave me!

My stay with Eunice:
We went to King's Park.
As I am typing this at home, I feel hot (I am talking about the weather) looking at myself dressed like that in the pictures.

$$$$$$$. Of course, as tourists (okay more like I am the tourist), we also went to contribute to the Australian economy, buying from major malls and well known Australian brands. $$$$$$. I went shoe crazy.

My new pretty shoes. One of which is a birthday gift from Eunice.

This is King's Street, where the world's renowned fashion houses and brands are lined along, on two sides, in shophouses. We had very awesome caesar salad at the cafe somewhere up the street.

Thank you Eunice for bringing me around shopping and meeting up with your very funny friends which really made my trip! :) And I am sure you enjoyed my company because I let you talk to me endlessly about a specific someone. HAHAHA. Don't kill me.

My stay with Lydia ZMC:

At Fremantle beach.
At an African choir concert haha.
Sunday church! Fellowship lunch where the May babies (okay it is a bit weird to say babies haha because of the three people you see in the picture below) had a mini celebration. I love this church that Lydia goes to. It is very small, homely and cosy. And I share the same birthday as Pastor Errol (the man in the middle), who is such a sweet and sincere man.


Shopping in Harbour Town after church. Omg Harbour Town ROCKS! Shop till you drop and you still won't go bankrupt. I wanted to buy everything.


My surprise birthday party at night!


And on my birthday itself....we went to Mandurah for a cruise. We saw dolphins!! I didn't try to take any pictures of dolphins because it was too hard to do so and I was enjoying the moment haha.
Dear Lydia, thank you for planning everything for me! I really had a lot of fun with you and all your friends. I didn't want to leave Perth and it was almost a teary farewell.

Come back soon I MISS YOUUU!

On this trip to Perth, I think I had experienced briefly how is it like to live alone overseas as a student with all the other fellow Singaporeans. It is really carefree as can be. Oh haha I even find being screamed at by drunk Whites (racial discrimination omg) at night a pretty funny experience.

Okay, so now, I am back home, back to reality. Time to do the laundry and unpack bleahzzz.


12:25 PM

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


Ang Xu Yun
Axy Pretty Pencils Pancakes Juliet
22
24 May 1988
NUS
angxuyun@hotmail.com

Tagboard


Archives
June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011