<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/3674583875981875553?origin\x3dhttp://pretty-pencils.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, May 12, 2010

In The Week That I Did Not Blog

1. I got myself a job. You can call me a market researcher.
My first day is on 7 June and I am very excited.

2. I did not get selected to go to Taipei for the Jetsaver Light Challenge. I am so disappointed. I really thought we had a good chance. But it is okay. Thank you everyone for all the wonderful comments.

3. Watched Ip Man 2 which I really liked. It has been a long time since I could sit through a movie without feeling bored/restless/fidgety (insert other adjectives of this sort).

4. Took a long walk to Marina Bay Sands from Esplanade. The new Integrated Resort did not exactly impress me. The place still smells like renovation and paint. Oooh but I caught a glimpse of the casino and the image of Zoe Tay flashed across my mind.

5. Had Kenny Roger's for the first time in my life. I wonder if that is considered pathetic. Pretty good value I would say. I love corn bread.

6. Stayed home with the Mother on Sunday because it was Mother's day. My sister and I bore the Sunday evening rain and thunderstorm to pack food from the food court nearest my place. My mum did not want to go out, she wanted to watch TV.

7. Met up with the Primary School friends for chicken rice at Bt Timah and ice cream at Holland's Daily Scoop. We talked about men and red wine. Hahahaha.

8. Brief meeting with Dixie at Paragon Starbucks. She follows me on Twitter and responded immediately when I tweeted that I was going to lunch at Paragon.

9. Lunch at Soup Restaurant Paragon with the Crescent girls. Everyone's flying somewhere.

10. I have an aim in mind on what to buy with my first pay already. Tee Hee Hee.

11. Just last night, I booked my flights to Perth. Can't wait to see my dear friends there!

Life has been good to me and I am happy.


10:15 AM

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


Ang Xu Yun
Axy Pretty Pencils Pancakes Juliet
22
24 May 1988
NUS
angxuyun@hotmail.com

Tagboard


Archives
June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011