Sunday, May 2, 2010
I Am Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman
On Friday:
1. Hung with Lover at Holland in the heat of the bloody blazing sun. Drank coke and ate Katong laksa for lunch, where I had triple helpings of cockles (I asked for more and Lover gave me hers).
2. Then something happened. I received a call from a potential employer to go for an interview on Tuesday! Yayness. I now have something to look forward to.
3. Spent the remaining sultry afternoon doing nothing consequential at Yakun Holland because Starbucks was filled with annoying kids studying. Well, now that we have both graduated, we can mock at those students studying.

4. In the evening, I was with two whites, a foreign asian scholar, a typical local office lady who hates her job and a bellydancer, who joined us only because of a chance encounter with the scholar which involved some awkward lingerie unhooking affair in the toilets, amidst an entire crowd of corporate slaves drinking their Friday nights away along the stretch of Far East Square.
5. PMS really exists. I was very emotional for no reason and I couldn't sleep until my dear darling Lover talked to me till 3am. Thank you! ((:
On Saturday:
1. Woke up with a huge roll-on-floor richter scale 9.0 menstrual cramp. My sister fed me two pink pills. Awwwww.
2. Went for BBQ at Pasir Ris Park with my family for some church gathering where they tried to set me up with some Engineer guy who was telling me about wafer fabrication, semi conductor chips and IT. Honestly. All I wanted to talk about was why were there floating houses on the sea.
3. I really wished I was somewhere else. But well, the food was good. And it was like another attendance checked on a family activity. So yeah.
4. Fuzzy Wuzzy.
Today:
I am going to my Grandma's soon. So dreading it. Maybe I would do some reading. Till tonight! ((:
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥