Monday, May 31, 2010
Axy Shortloser
I have been meaning to blog about this. But I was too lazy to take a picture. I can't believe I am even lazy to take a shot of my laptop screen. Anyway, this is it.

You see the red circle? Below the red circle is the four letter word - DEAD.
A couple of days ago (well, actually I think it has almost been a week), I was using the laptop happily. And then there was an annoying ant crawling across my screen. Just as it reached the spot as circled above, I wanted to use a piece of tissue to press it to death, or at least if I couldn't kill it, it would be swept away.
Well, I did kill it by flattening it in the end. It stayed on that exact same spot and wouldn't budge. I tried to use my nails to scratch the carcass away but to no avail. To my exasperation and disbelief, I came to the conclusion that the ant was crawling IN my screen. Now that the stupid ant is dead, its remains will really remain there forever.
[Edit: In response to Dixie, I could kill the ant although it was inside the screen because the screen can be pressed. It is not entirely hard like glass. Try pressing yours. I hope you get me haha.]
Screams. Why do such things happen to me?
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥