Sunday, April 25, 2010
What I Remember From Friday
Was sitting at the dining table of the penthouse of a doctor's swirling my wineglass while the rest of the company engaged in very enthusiastic chatter and in a number of accents, about work, travel, asia, business, religion, weather, pets, men, women, dating, sex, music, films, dramas, clubs, parties and a little bit of the normal bitching where it would be deemed abnormal if absent under the presence of a number of women. Once in a while I would play with the perfectly beautiful female husky which licked me furiously the moment I entered the party.
What I realised was that I am actually very green. Green as in greenhorn green. I have sooooooo much more to experience and learn. And I want to do it with the right person.
And one more thing. Birds of a feather really do flock together. It depends on what type of a bird do you want to be, or rather, whether you can be.
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥