<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3674583875981875553?origin\x3dhttp://pretty-pencils.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, April 22, 2010

Seven Days Of Nothing To Do

Has got me wandering alone into town yesterday, together with my just recharged Nikon, to run some personal errands, which in retrospect, were not that important to accomplish at all. I got down the bus at Far East, got myself some pearl milk tea and went to join the after-school teens hanging out in the basement of Far East Plaza. After knocking off a mannequin's hand accidentally at a shop which landed with a few loud thuds and buying a piece of cute romper (yay), I walked further down to Taka in the wet weather.

I went inside MNG and wanted to go $$$crazy$$$. I think my love for MNG cannot be measured. As such, I went into the fitting room and became a camwhorer (cam-horror?).


I really love all their pretty summer clothes! SUMMER! My favourite season! Of course, I did not buy anything in the end, MNG salesgirl must have hated me. If only money could just fall from the sky.....

Some (in my opinion, quite lousy, but if you can dig, you will find good stuff) fair called A Bags and Shoes Affair in Taka. Honestly, I think even the name sounds tacky.


And upon further digging in my camera....I found pictures of Julie's 21st haha. Omg. Since 30 Dec 2009.

I can't wait for my friends to finish their exams.
Okay gtg, bye!


10:13 AM

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


Ang Xu Yun
Axy Pretty Pencils Pancakes Juliet
22
24 May 1988
NUS
angxuyun@hotmail.com

Tagboard


Archives
June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011