Monstrous week with one too many submissions and things to be done. Actually, it was also kinda because I'm a last minute worker, resulting in many late nights this week. I feel it in my body, it's screaming.
On Tuesday, I got bloody pissed off by one of my project groups and I felt like I just wanted to scream at them. Have you guys ever had a project team where members don't really talk and they just stare at you, expecting you to do the talking? It's so painful. It's like......okay, I know I love talking a lot and some people think that "I say it best when I say nothing at all" (Chua, Jiahwa, 2010)....but yeah......non responsive group members with blank faces just.....piss me off.
Tuesday evening: went for the most unhappy manicure I have ever had. I then wrote a complaint letter, longer than one of the essays I had submitted this week, to Citibella, demanding compensation. They haven't gotten back to me.
On Wednesday, I was lonelygal_88 in school from 3pm till 10pm working at the School of Computing. I left school, hungry and very exhausted. To my very pleasant surprise, I bumped into Dixie and her friend at Clementi on my way home and we went for dinner (it was already supper for them) together.
I had KFC for dinner on Thursday night, which made me swear that I won't eat it for the next six months at least. It gave me a Number 3. (Number 1 is pee, Number 2 is poo, and so...Number 3 is...............???)
Friday was OMG the big day for Promotional Management with our beloved-heart-melts Mr Jorg Dietzel (I was secretly happy he stood next to me HAHA. Omg he had better not find this blog EVER!). Wong Li Lin came to our class for the final presentations which we had done for her product, Loopz. She loved our group's idea and I am truly overjoyed, hopping around like a happy bunny. We were ranked 2nd best out of the 6 teams!
Love, Axy.