<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3674583875981875553?origin\x3dhttp://pretty-pencils.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, March 20, 2010

Shsnex

I had a really strong urge to write last night at the ungodly hour of 3am while attempting to finish some work even though I had nothing important nor spectacular to speak of. But I crashed in the end with my post half written. I got up in a daze and deleted the post.

The ironic thing about being motivated to go to school or do work these days is that I'm about to graduate and I can't wait to. In four weeks time, I would be done with school. I'm not sure if I would ever, ever, further my studies but I seriously doubt it. I have so many things to settle for my projects yet I can't bring myself to concentrate and do it. I spend every weekend on the couch with a new movie (this week's was Good Will Hunting), do some shopping, eat some chocolate and meet up with some people. When the weekend ends, I make silent groans in my head when I think of all the undone work. This normally happens Sunday night.

On Friday afternoon, just before I went to school for my only lesson where I'm supposed to have my individual presentation and quiz, I hopped into a nail parlour to get my nails done en route from home to school. Sometimes, I amaze myself. I got myself into class 15 minutes late because of my manicure. I didn't exactly do very well for my individual presention. I walked out of class feeling slightly embarrassed and with a voice in my head that says "Whatever. Fuck it."

I woke up to a cold and grey Saturday morning, wanting to just snuggle in the sheets. I prepared myself for an event that I'm uncertain for, paid $14.20 for the same cruel fate that only happened to me twice. Why am I such a loser? Why didn't I learn my lesson? I am glad the rest of the day only turned out better. Saturday never fail me.

I impulsively paid a couple hundreds for a new sack that's most probably going to be my companion to school for the next four weeks whether rain, shine or hail because I was seriously dying under the weight of the old one. Cashless transactions make everything so easy, so carefree. Like no damage done.

Over the course of these couple of weeks, I find myself getting more than acquainted to this girl from one of my classes. And I'm very glad that this is happening because I like her very much, as a friend of course. I kinda see myself in her.

I am blissfully contented now, as always, after Saturdays. I think the only thing that could make this better right now would be adding a few more sundresses and summer clothes to my hungry wardrobe.

What a long and wordy post. I hope I didn't bore the hell out of you.

11:41 PM

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


Ang Xu Yun
Axy Pretty Pencils Pancakes Juliet
22
24 May 1988
NUS
angxuyun@hotmail.com

Tagboard


Archives
June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011