<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3674583875981875553?origin\x3dhttp://pretty-pencils.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, March 4, 2010

Lavender Dreams


Sigh. I know it's not very nice to start off an entry with a sigh. It just brings everyone down with me, doesn't it? But I'm a little !@#$^%#$@$% because.......

1. I lost my diary. My pretty sleek black Muji planner for 2010. God, it's only March you know. I don't know where is it. And I don't know how or why I lost it. And there's something precious inside. I have never lost something of such significance you know. I'm normally not the sort who loses things, I don't lose phones (I just spoil them), wallets, keys, cards etc. You get the idea. My dear Muji, can you please come back to me???

2. My Organizational Behaviour class today was on the topic of Motivation. The presenting team beautifully and neatly summarised a few theories about motivation under one big umbrella of a four letter word, hope. The hope of progression. Think about why are you studying, think about why you want to strike it rich, think about why you want to get the best job. I love this idea of hope, as much as the Professor did. Because I think it is important for everyone to have hopes. You could be hoping for anything, whether big dreams or small little things. But hope is what keeps you going. It gives you positive energy and it makes you happier. It makes you vibrant.

But I know it is hard when things go wrong and you get so jaded. You just feel the world is against you.

I know things will work out right, somehow. They just have to. Meanwhile, just smile more.

3. You feel this rage rising inside you. It's kinda like a fire burning in you. It stirs you up, you feel it all over your body, you feel it on your skin, your cheeks flushed. It's not the heat of passion you are feeling though, it's the heat of the damned weather. I need more sundresses. More shorts. And light weight bags.

9:22 PM

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


Ang Xu Yun
Axy Pretty Pencils Pancakes Juliet
22
24 May 1988
NUS
angxuyun@hotmail.com

Tagboard


Archives
June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011