Sunday, March 14, 2010
Dear Greg Feith
What I did in the week:
1. Wednesday - Met Yueying for lunch in school. She's one hell of a damn good friend ((: I will elaborate on her goodness one day.
2. Friday - Met Dixie for dinner at Tampines One. Shopped at Topshop. Caught on camera by Fashion Fast Forward people.
3. Saturday morning - Volcano eruption due to project meeting. Have I ever mentioned how much I HATE it when surveyors blatantly fill in questionnaires on their own? I am especially pissed off when the target respondents are easily the most accessible to the surveyors. I'm not asking them to survey the senior citizens or gays or prostitutes or something. Or aliens! God. And then there comes the trouble of statistically insignificant results. Integrity challenged.
4. Saturday afternoon - I suddenly got very obsessed with pearls and necklaces and rings. PEARLS!! Hahaha.
5. Saturday night - BBQ in the rain @ Level Z. By then, I was really tired from the day's events. I get high when I'm tired. I don't physically move a lot but I laugh a lot at nonsense, and get extremely chatty. Some friends have experienced that. Furthermore, with the help of a few drops of beer last night, I was almost without inhibition, which is good, I made many new friends.
6. Sunday awwwwwwwwww Sunday. Terribly annoyed by the perpetual discomfort of my entire nasal cavity. Stupid rain too. Took a nap in the best smelling white sheets ever. Watched ACI. Fell asleep again. Went out for dinner. Fishball meepok soup.
Love, Axy.
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥