<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3674583875981875553?origin\x3dhttp://pretty-pencils.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, February 17, 2010

What Dreams Are Made Of

I can't work, I basically can't do anything that involves any sort of brainpower. Because I can't concentrate, I can't focus. My mind just keeps wandering. I'm like living in a dream which I don't want to wake up from. It's not like I'm having the time of my life right now. It's okay, liveable, comfortable. But I just want time to stay still and not move forward, so that I can carry on dreaming and the reality of tomorrow won't have to come.

And, in the event that I do wake up from this dream, all that should be done, would be done.

Can I just, for once, play MIA on my groupmates for tomorrow's meetings and give them real lousy excuses that make them roll their eyes in secret?

xxxSHITxxx.OKAY START WORK. xxxSHITxxx.
xxxDAMNxxx. I JUST WANNA ROT HERE AND DIE AND WHINE. xxxDAMNxxx

10:15 PM

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


Ang Xu Yun
Axy Pretty Pencils Pancakes Juliet
22
24 May 1988
NUS
angxuyun@hotmail.com

Tagboard


Archives
June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011