<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3674583875981875553?origin\x3dhttp://pretty-pencils.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, February 22, 2010

What The Hell Am I Doing

IN SINGAPORE?!?!?!

Another two of my friends (Claire and Juliana) have left for Europe just last night. Seeing their facebook photos at the airport is enough to make me want to cry. I am really happy for them that they can lead a new life in a place so foreign and so exciting. But at the same time, I am feeling all emotional about it. When can I leave this place? WHEN WHEN WHEN?!?!??!?!?!

Fastest option: Marry a foreigner.
(Kidding! I just told Calvin today that I would marry for love. LOVE. LOVE. I shall not dwell on the fact that he rolled his eyes and chuckled after I said that.)

Okay, sorry, I just needed to let it out hahaha.

10:15 PM

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


Ang Xu Yun
Axy Pretty Pencils Pancakes Juliet
22
24 May 1988
NUS
angxuyun@hotmail.com

Tagboard


Archives
June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011