<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3674583875981875553?origin\x3dhttp://pretty-pencils.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, February 1, 2010

Pancakes and Strawberries

What I did on Friday:

1. Met Eunice in town for our Marketing thing. We were walking around Sephora looking for some source of inspiration.

2. Met Claire briefly. So happy to see her again.

3. MNG.

4. Went back to school for promotional management class. Starstruck. Wong Li Lin appeared in my class. Omg. She's so hot, she's such a yummy mummy! She sat right in front of me and I gave her my brightest smile, along with a very enthusiastic wave. To put it in the most concise manner, she's the client working with us for a marketing campaign for her own product, thus her appearance in NUS.

5. Met the Cresent girls for dinner at Lau Pa Sat, where we had a major feast. Lydia and I discovered our common undying love for.....cockles haha.
Ham, choot choot, gong gong, la la.....(only they would understand)

What I did on Saturday:

1. Had class in school from 9am to 12 noon. Boring talk by the CEO of a pharmaceutical company. Got thrown into an unexpected circumstance where I had to sing along with the guitar to introduce myself in front of probably about 100 students. Only redeeming factor: Spinelli coffee was served.

2. Continued with my meeting with Eunice and Weilin at Hon Sui Sen Memorial Library. Thought till our heads ached. But I guess that was a good thing because it meant I really used my brains.

3. Met Juliet. Took an extremely well deserved nap, which I didn't move an inch at all, slept like a baby. Had nasi padang for dinner and Haagen Dazz for dessert at Vivo. Plans to visit Thaipusam in Little India abandoned because of wrong information provided by some cabbie.

What I did on Sunday:

1. Craved for Subway and bought Subway.

2. Got lost while going to Weilin's place. I ended up at Little India station. So near yet so far.

3. Brandstormed for the whole afternoon on the most beautiful day.

4. Had very delicious fish soup for dinner. Had sugarcane that I couldn't finish. And...the oyster omelette that never came.

5. Post dinner: Going crazy. Checking out facebook.

6. 11pm. Home.

XOXO. I have been very happy ((:

12:28 AM

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


Ang Xu Yun
Axy Pretty Pencils Pancakes Juliet
22
24 May 1988
NUS
angxuyun@hotmail.com

Tagboard


Archives
June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011