Sunday, February 28, 2010
My Heart Will Go On
I have been very tired lately. There has been quite a bit of work and submissions the past week. Due to my hopeless habits (i.e. just wanna stone and daydream and die) and everlasting inclination towards procrastination, most of my work have effectively been produced at the very last minute, which resulted, of course, in me suffering from a severe lack of sleep. My skin is showing it. The pimples are popping.
Moments from this week that I remember very vividly:
1. I brought my Hello Kitty lunchbox to school on Tuesday. I brought sushi to school.
2. Tuesday night. Waiting for a cab I called that never came at Harbour Front for more than 30 min. OMG. Thank god I had company, I actually spent most of the time rocking hard with laughter.
3. Wednesday evening. Feeling the zeal and the zest to complete my MNO presentation (actually I think it was more like I had no choice as it was due the next day). I was alone in the library the whole afternoon. We had gotten good comments from my Professor for this presentation. Yay.
4. Wednesday / Thursday midnight. Struggling hard to stay awake to complete Customer Asset Management assignment that I don't think I even really understood.
5. Thursday morning. Arrived in class more than 30 min early. Had Charsiew bun and HL milk. Received mentos and fun sized snickers from the presenting teams in class.
6. Thursday evening. Bad (but maybe a little expecting) news. We didn't get through to the Finals. I asked myself for the millionth time if I was cut out for what I thought I wanted to do. And I wondered if there's ever anything I can do right and be proud of.
7. Friday late morning. On the way to school, on the train. I was wondering why the weather these days is so damn bloody hot. Then, I saw someone diagonally opposite me reading the Straits Times. The headlines said "El Nino Heatwave has hit Asia". Revelation.
8. Friday afternoon. My sandal broke while I was walking to business from the bus stop. Luckily, my sandal had so many straps it didn't matter that one broke.
9. Friday late afternoon. Jorg's class. Eunice, who was sitting beside me, gained the unsolicited attention of our dear lecturer. He turned around and gave her the most mischievous smile because she made a rather audible popping noise while opening a bottle in the middle of another student's presentation (which by the way, was realllllllllllllllly boring beyond words). Eunice immediately dropped me a message on MSN that said "OMG HE SMILED AT ME. SO CUTE."
10. Saturday morning. Went to the dentist at Parkmall with Lover. She put on braces!!
11. Saturday afternoon. Funan. I recounted a childhood incident to someone, who laughed really hard. I should really ought to stop feeling sore about it haha.
12. Saturday evening. Watched Titanic for the first time in my life. Okay laugh at me. I know I'm really slow, like 13 years record-breaking slow. It was good but I think the parts of the movie I liked were different from many people's. I liked the beginning of the movie. Because I felt it was filled with hopes and dreams.
13. Sunday afternoon. THE WEATHER WAS SO HOT. Wanted to visit The Pinnacle @ Duxton (I think we were crazy because the sun could have killed us at the top). We got there but didn't go up in the end because of some stupid thing.
14. Sunday evening. Watched Air Crash Investigations!!!
And my heart will go on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on.................(Chua, Jiahwa, 2010)
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥