2. 140210, 1320hrs. My sister and I at Grandma's.
3. 140210, 2302hrs. I tear up my red packets, annually. .jpg)


6. 150210, 1853hrs. My cute little cousin took this picture for me. With flash. And she obviously moved too quickly. I gave her my phone to quieten her down. In fact, I gave her all the accessories I was wearing that day, to make her obedient. .jpg)
7a. 160210, 2002hrs. Resorts World. I smelled something called HOPE in this place, in every sense. Think about it. 
.jpg)
.jpg)
9. 170210, 1905hrs. Of all the places in the world to have dinner. 
10. 180210, 1636hrs. At Harbour Front Bus Terminal. Taking a bus after two very exhausting meetings which I wanted to run away from the previous night. 
11. 190210, 1257hrs. In Manhatten Fish Market at PS. Lunch with Jia Hwa, Vanessa and the Bad Guy. 

12. 190210, 1607hrs. Resting in Ion Food Hall after combing the entire Orchard Road for gifts. I was about to throw a tantrum. 
13. 190210, 1956hrs. Dinner at Lover's. I think I should take this chance to tell everyone how much I love Lover's mum's cooking. .jpg)
14. 190210. What I bought today. What I drew today. What I am proud of. Juliana and Claire, I hope you would love these gifts from us! Please take care in Vienna. .jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
15. 200210, 0047hrs. Lover's surprise love letter to me. AWWWWW ((: .jpg)
16. 200210, 0239hrs. I'm like gonna die from posting this post. I'm gonna turn in now! Nights! ((:
1:08 AM
