<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3674583875981875553?origin\x3dhttp://pretty-pencils.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, January 13, 2010

This Is Home (For Me)

~!@#$%^&*()_+=-)(*&^%$#@!!@#$%^&*()_)(*^&%$#%^&*()_+(*&^%$%#@#$%^&*()_(*&^%$#%^&*()_+(*&^%$#$%^&*()_+(*&^%$#%^&*()_+)(*&^%$#%^&*()_+)(*&^%$^&*()*&^%$#%^&*()_()*&^%$#E%R^T&*()(*&^%$#W%^&*()_*&^%$#@WST&Y*U(I)&(^*%&#W@$E%^R&T*Y(U)I_(*)&(^*%&$^#%@$#%$^&*()_)*&^%$#$%$^&*()_)*(&^*%$#%$^&*()&(^*%&$^#%^&*)(&^%&*()*&%$#$^&*()(*&%^$#$&%^*&(*)(&^%^*&(^%*^
This is a daily affair.

On this Wednesday afternoon which I have the day off from school, I finally got myself down to cleaning my wardrobe, which I try to do at least once a year. It is hard to get started, but once you are in it, you can't really stop till you are accomplished with what you have set out to do. Can I say cleaning is kind of nostalgic? The whole process of picking out the things you own, cleaning the dust off them, and rearranging them elicits this wistful desire in you to return in thought to the very day you gained ownership of that particular item. Who gave what to you, where did you get that etc. With the pathetic collection of songs in my mobile (lots of Britney), I spent the whole day wiping in a monotonous fashion, yet with thoughts running all over the place.

School has started on Tuesday for me and I'm so happy to be going back to school. I have been most fortunate to be able to get all my modules this semester with absolutely no trouble at all during the first round of bidding. I hope this streak of luck can stay with my all the way till the end of semester and when I begin my job hunt. IM GRADUATING IN MAY. This is absolutely the last lap, for now at least. Wish me luck.

P.S.: My first two lessons by two different lecturers have left very deep impressions on me. Perhaps it was because both of them took more than an hour each to do a self introduction. For some weird reason, these were what I took out from class:

1) From the first class: Every living person should have a life mission statement in less than 14 words.

2) From the second class: My professor's name - Dr. Kim Chi Wakefield Trinh. I'm pretty proud that I can spell it out full!

I'm gonna crash now. Nights.

9:47 PM

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


Ang Xu Yun
Axy Pretty Pencils Pancakes Juliet
22
24 May 1988
NUS
angxuyun@hotmail.com

Tagboard


Archives
June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011