Location: Holland V. Starbucks.
Time: 1400hrs.
I'm alone again. Drinking raspberry currant juice. I don't think I can drink coffee given the condition of my throat. But then again, I think I deserve the condition of my throat because I cant' be bothered with medicine nor doctors for that matter. It's too trivial to bother the doctor. I don't fancy being sick, yet maybe I enjoy being slightly sick. Am I sick? Haha.
I'm slightly jovial right now because I just bought a load of pretty looking nonsense whilst at Holland shopping centre. Small damage, huge lift of mood. As I glance lazily at people around me, I see a hot girl using a Macbook pro(I really want one purely for the sake of its cool exterior), two angmohs whom I presume to be a couple having afternoon tea/coffee, two young male adults dressed in bermudas discussing career options? (I'm not eavesdropping, I just overheard.) Then there are some random middle aged people sitting around reading the papers, enjoying the bright afternoon sun(light), because we are all in air conditioned comfort afterall.
And me, trying to get myself started on what I have to do.
(Oh and a girl with a cropped bob just walked in, wearing a dress which I also happen to have a piece, neglected, hanging in my wardrobe. She looks pretty good.)
Okay..........back to work now. I have quite a bit on my plate. KISS!!! ((:
2:20 PM
