<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3674583875981875553?origin\x3dhttp://pretty-pencils.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Buried Feelings, Rising Urge

I cooked a rather miserable lunch today for my sister and myself. My dear sister commented that the eggs I fried looked like they had pores, which was kinda true. When put in the mouth, a pungent taste, which very oddly, tasted a lot like rotten century eggs, exploded in the not-so-expecting mouth. My sister also said that it was really beyond anyone to be able to whip up such a queer dish.

I wandered my way to Borders today, alone. I was looking for a particular title, but it was either sold out or just not there. I got attracted to a book that had pretty prints of miniature scout logos. The title was "Me Talk Pretty One Day". I started reading it by the bookshelves and after two chapters, I compulsively decided to buy it. I was told afterwards that it is a very good book. I am happy.

I then went in to Borders Bistro, where I had tea and continued reading my new purchase. I broke into a few smiles and quiet giggles as I read, very much tickled by the witty humour of the deserving author. Oh, and I also had a cheesecake that looked like it was diseased, plagued by spheres of blueberry purée. I didn't finish it.

I sat there till it rained and stopped raining, and till my tea turned cold. The phone truly took its own sweet time before it rang. Afterwhich, I asked for the bill. I paid and waited an excruciatingly long time for the change. I got annoyed and was deciding on a confrontation. But I decided to just leave, I couldn't wait any longer.

If whatever we have had was the longest foreplay ever, tell me, when do you think the real sex would begin?

11:09 PM

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


Ang Xu Yun
Axy Pretty Pencils Pancakes Juliet
22
24 May 1988
NUS
angxuyun@hotmail.com

Tagboard


Archives
June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011