Merry Christmas friends! I had a really fun-filled week of Christmas celebrations! Christmas parties with my Primary School friends at Dixie's place and with the Crescent girls at Huishan's place. And...I would say, a really, truly, unexpected (in a negative way haha) Christmas eve with ****. I still can't get over the fact that we were so lonely till we spent Christmas eve together hahahhahahaha. It was like the most random of random things, but nevertheless, it was good time spent.
White Christmas at Dear Dixie's
The Christmas feast consisting of 2 roast chickens, $40+ worth of sushi, ham, salad, chips, miso soup, logcake, and strawberries (which I accidentally cut my fingers while cutting). And also 2 Canadian pizzas, which were ordered because we thought there wasn't enough food but were never exactly touched.
Dixie and Geokmeng, love you guyssss ((: Lover, you are totally missing out.
Christmas BBQ at Huishan's place
And the ever wonderful girls (plus Roger this year haha). Do you all remember how many Christmas gatherings we have had? Was this year the third one, or fourth? I really lost count and we ought to start counting!!!
This was the surprise that I gave the girls ((: By the way Eunice, they tasted great!!!
What is Christmas without you guys!!!!
And...on Christmas eve, I bought myself two Christmas presents.
Do you know that my favourite Christmas song is Last Christmas? XOXO.
11:11 AM
