Just when I really, honestly, thought that I was so over shopping and clothes......(well, it was also partly because I talked myself into believing that I was over it, because I was broke.) Omgzzzz I am dying for Victoria Secretsssssssssssssss.
What I bought today:
1. 2 tops of identical design in different colours. Adding on to the same one I have at home, I now have 3 pieces of the exact same thing in 3 different colours.
2. Socks for pumps. To prevent microbial growth hahaha.
3. Secret.
"That is just so typically me." (Britney, 2000) To spend when I have the least intention to.
I have been listening to Oops! I Did It Again on repeat, for the past 1 plus hours. My sister, who is sitting right beside me, is gonna murder me. By the way, my sister performed Oops! I Did It Again for some singing contest in school and she just showed me the video. And God, it was hilarious. Friends, get me to show it to you!
My favourite part of the song is the "oh yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah" part. It's so corny I love it.
11:47 PM
