Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Miss Paparazzi

I think this is the longest absence from my blog ever since I started it in the Summer holidays. A lot has happened in these two weeks or so and I don't even know where to begin. But, given the insipid nature of my life, even if I had time to blog, it would be mostly about school anyway. Because this was precisely what had been keeping me away from my blog.
The last two weeks were a mad rush to complete the semester with projects, presentations and tests. Everything ended with submitting my final project at 9.58pm last night (the submission deadline was 10p.m.). We were literally fighting against the ticking seconds. And I was really freaking out. For real.
And......I couldn't sleep last night, even when I fell asleep, I kept waking up. I think it was because I went to sleep with a heavy heart, which was a result of a bad wrap up to what I thought was what kept me the happiest the whole semester. It's okay. It's over anyway.
So...today...I turned a little domestic. I stayed home and did cooking and some chores. And I got addicted to Paparazzi. It was and still is completely in my head.
This morning...my sister was playing Black Eyed Peas. Dad said, "is that Gurmit Singh singing?"
Life's like that.
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥