<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3674583875981875553?origin\x3dhttp://pretty-pencils.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Streams of Consciousness
I am very hungry and I feel like eating something soupy. But I am having milk right now.
HRM is so boring I think I am gonna die. Which means I am gonna die right now.
I can't wait for something big to happen to my life.
I am gonna have a three hour long meeting later. And I am gonna have lunch with Zihua at 3.pm.
Why is this semester passing so fast? Week 8? Omg.
Lydia, I want to go to Australia over the weekend too :(:(:(:(
BRANDSTORMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.
I am very affected.
Why are there such smart people around to define my inadequacy?
I really have to wash all my bags and shoes when I have the time. Which also means the washing would never be done.
I am so angry at my toe nails. They just can't stop breaking. I can't do my nails.
I need to swim real soon.
I wanna go to Maldives and look like F.W.
What am I doing in school?
Should I be a teacher?
Was it really Nike's fault that its independent external suppliers use child labour?
I love my new haircut. Bangs again!
I really miss my summer holidays. Why did I ever complain about having nothing to do?
Is there a moment where my mind is completely void of thoughts? I might need a pensieve.

12:19 PM

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


Ang Xu Yun
Axy Pretty Pencils Pancakes Juliet
22
24 May 1988
NUS
angxuyun@hotmail.com

Tagboard


Archives
June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011