Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Okay, Just Kill Me (Already).
After studying so hard (pretty hard) for my MKT Research Quiz today, I decided to pamper myself by doing my nails. I haven't done my nails in a long time because, if you guys can remember, I was complaining that my toe nails kept breaking and dropping off.
And today, I found out the reason behind my nails' perpetual disintegration. The manicurist told me that my toes have been infected by fungi. Omg I was so damn grossed out by myself. Immediately, I thought of my Science lecturer and recalled my lessons on microbial growth.
At this point in time, friends, please don't be disgusted okay? Because my nails still look very pretty as my poor poor toes are only at the early stage of infection now.
So anyway, the manicurist introduced this to me.
It was $45. Bloody Hell.
Anyway, I decided to buy it although I was 99.99% sure that the price was so damn bloody inflated. She was telling me how if the infection spreads, all my toe nails would become ugly and would all eventually drop off. And she said the magic words, "this is very good because it is made specially for nails", so I succumbed. She didn't even have to try very hard.
When I reached home, I went to research on this Nail Esque Nail Antimicrobial Solution online. It costs only $8. Same size, same product, same brand. Seriously, no matter what currency the website might express its prices in, I don't think it would be anywhere near S$45 after converting to Singapore dollars.
So, just kill me already.
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥