Here, There and Everywhere
9.31pm
I am on my way home now, on the 96, as I am typing this. I had just finished my Product and Brand Management meeting and I am completely beat. I don’t know if it is because of the long day I had, or is it because I have nowhere to go on a Friday night. I knew that I would be having a meeting which would be ending late, so I did not make any plans.
The meeting was once again, full of tension. Remember how I said there are two girls in this group with really polarized personalities? Yeah, they were at it again, I think they were almost getting into a fight and I felt like a sandwich. Both of them were at odds and were asking for my opinion, and I really have to try to be as neutral and fair as possible. Also, I was literally sandwiched between these two girls as I was seated in the middle. Actually, like I said, I have already had my sides chosen, it is just that I am non confrontational, unlike them.
9.50pm – on the train.
In this very same group, there are also two exchange students, whom I think are really nice and great people. One of them is Camilla and she comes from Denmark. I find her really pretty, funny and witty; she is also frank yet tactful, and, very relaxed yet responsible. She’s dreamy and she looks happy like 100% of the time. The other girl is called Anna and she comes from Sweden. Anna seems quieter. But I really like the way she handles people, very respectful and very amiable. And I also think that she seems to be quite smart.
Today, I also had my first SPSS lesson for my marketing research module. Omg, it is indeed quite a pain (in the ass). I swear I was paying attention and trying to follow whatever my lecturer was doing. But when it comes to computers, gosh, I just can’t do it. I got lost. I think 50% of what I did in the lab today was wrong.
11.35pm – home, showered and settled.
The weather has been pretty chilly lately and I really love it. It makes everything much more pleasant, travelling to school, eating in the canteen, walking around in school and stuff.
I am feeling very bloated right now even though I ate my dinner a couple of hours ago. Thinking back, I have actually spent 3 evenings this week at Upperdeck and have had 3 dinners at the Lerk Thai there. Omg. What I am really craving for right now is my all time favourite ypmf hahaha. Yummy.
Pretty Pencils love everyone.
11.56pm - devastated.
Another of my toe nail just dropped out again. God, can you please stop doing this to me?
11:43 PM
