Saturday, October 24, 2009
Flee For Friday
Friday was a well spent day indeed. Maybe it was because I had met a lot of people and talked to them. I bumped into many classmates and friends while in school today and chatting with them for that five minutes while standing at the corridors made me very happy. I don't know why but I just felt satisfied and contented. Haha, or maybe it was because I was finally able to catch up in SPSS class today at the labs.
I still have a couple of things on my hands right now for school, but I think it's all under control. I can handle them. This weekend, I have to either complete or make a headstart on......
1. HRM Term Paper + Individual Presentation
2. My part for Product and Brand Management
3. Study for Marketing Research Quiz on the 31 Oct
I think that's all for now.
I just came home from a very sumptous Korean dinner, coupled with a truly authentic Korean experience. And of course, I got to meet up with Eunice, Weilin, Claire and Juliana. Maybe it was seeing them that had made me so happy today. Due to our vastly different timetables, we don't really meet up that much anymore.

(I didn't take these pictures, I googled them.)
So today, Eunice brought us to Togi Korean Restaurant in Chinatown, with a servicescape that really made a whole load of difference to the dining experience. It even made the food taste better. We felt like we were in Korea! Everything, including the waitresses, the decor and the cutlery made me feel like I was in some Korean drama haha. I am such a sucker. I was so excited. And......I had the BEST spicy korean rice cakes ((:
And after that, I came home, full, and bursting, and smelling of Korean bbq.
Good night!
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥