<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3674583875981875553?origin\x3dhttp://pretty-pencils.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, October 8, 2009

Blue, White and Khaki

In spite of my morning presentation tmr on Climate Change and Global Food Supply (which I totally have zero passion for) that I haven't really prepared for, I thought that I ought to spend some time to account for these two lovely days which I feel that I am pretty happy about.

On Wednesday afternoon, I had a group project meeting for Product and Brand Management, where we are supposed to develop a new brand in the casual dining chain category. We developed concepts and ideas pretty quickly and the meeting was really pretty productive. There was some sort of tension between, in my opinion, two group members with very polarized personalities, and yet, at the same time, with very similar amount of tact (or the lack of) which led to me trying my best to keep up with my winsome smile to calm things down. But, of course, secretly, I have chosen my side haha.

During the evening, while waiting for Dixie, I shopped around by myself in Daiso (IMM) and got some random pretty things that I have no use for. Very contented with my buys. Oooh and I got a new pencil case too! $2! Saw some Halloween decorations and thought of how to decorate Eunice's place for her party. Had dinner with Dixie and then we proceeded on with shopping. We weren't really meaning to buy anything but we (more like me) couldn't resist temptations and bought F.W. clothes at Esprit Outlet Store. It was a steal though! Went to Watsons to replenish my mascara supplies (okay I only bought one tube) and Dixie gave me a whole list of recommendations from cosmetics that I use to cosmetics that I don't use. Thanks dear ((:

Today, I arrived at school at an ungodly omg 9am, for a not-so-productive meeting for BSP2005. But perhaps, meeting is better than not meeting, we did get some framework out in the end.

And.....today, I think I had the best class ever in NUS Business School! For Product and Brand Management. There was a guest speaker, Mr Lim something, from Johnson & Johnson, who came over to talk about branding and I must say he did a really good job. He was so innovative in coming up with tasks and ways to communicate his ideas, I felt totally engaged and inspired! I love Marketing, especially branding!

After class, I ate all by myself at the Deck. And I realise, I really don't care how others look at me anymore. I am not even conscious. Good for me right? Haha.

Then I had a much dreaded meeting for the presentation tmr (yes the Science one).

Had dinner with my aunt at Bugis later on. I really love chatting with her, because she just understands everything. And I love how she has always been giving me advice on school and work. I trust her, very much indeed. Shopped around a bit and went home.

And here I am. Trying to prepare for tmr. Wish me luck.

11:57 PM

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


Ang Xu Yun
Axy Pretty Pencils Pancakes Juliet
22
24 May 1988
NUS
angxuyun@hotmail.com

Tagboard


Archives
June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011