Wednesday, September 9, 2009
When I Have Got Nothing Better to Blog About
I could be so busy the whole day, so occupied, either with work or with play. I could be so yearning for a good rest, so exhausted, either in the mind or in the body. Yet, when I know that the next stop is home, I wish I could find a reason to stay away. Seriously.
And there are certain people in this cold hard world with whom it is really better to draw boundaries with. Remain just as friends, not too intimate, and have some good clean fun. Remember to draw the line there. Because this group of people have a huge tendency to hurt you when you least expect it. They might be so goddamn guilty about it and wished none of those drama ever happened and that everyone lived happily ever after, but the point is that they would have hurt you so bad it is more than enough. Seriously.
School work school work school work school work school work school work. Seriously.
Has it ever occurred to you that when you write/type a word so many times, you would ask yourself if that word was really spelled that way? Because all of a sudden, the word seemed foreign to you. Does that apply to people too? You think you know the person so well, you can spell him inside out, but yet, one day, you question yourself if he is really what you think he is. Seriously.
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥