<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3674583875981875553?origin\x3dhttp://pretty-pencils.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, September 12, 2009

We Spend Our Lives Waiting (for things that are worth it.)

Saturday afternoon was spent with Lover at BPP Starbucks doing work. Yes, work again. We had to wait for quite a bit before we got our seats and we almost gave up to go back to her place. But I have to say we were really lucky. After we got our coffees which were intended to be taken away, I slipped quickly into a seat once it was vacant right under the nose of another waiting patron (about 3 metres away). The weather was insanely hot, but I still had my hot Latte anyway.

Met Lydia at Vivo City afterwards to do our nails! Waited forever for the nails to dry and I was "handicapped" for a few hours in a bid to protect my newly manicured nails. Okay, stop laughing already. I know that is really bimbotic but yeah.

Headed to Holland V for dinner. We had Thai Express for dinner because of my Marketing term paper. We were secretly taking down notes on my pink Monologue, copying down the price range and food items. I really wanted to steal their menus. Ate our yummy food. And we waited only about ten eons for the bill to be delivered and taken back. We ended up walking to the reception to pay.

After dinner was dessert at 2a.m. Dessert Bar! Omg, it's a tad small and a tad expensive but it's really the best dessert place EVER. The place was very dimly lit, with very sleek and contemporary furnishings. What was best was that Lydia and I got the bed seats! The seats are similar to those at Bed Supperclub. It would be like how you prop yourself up against the headboard of the bed, with many cushions. Lydia and I had the Cheesecake Espuma (very special!), along with very rich ice cream and tea. We took one mouthful each and totally sank into the bed, with our eyes closed, savouring the food. Shook our legs there a bit, and only waited for about another ten eternities for the bill to be delivered and then headed home. Thanks Eunice Teoh (if you are reading this) for the recommendation! Sorry no pictures of pretty desserts because I didn't bring along my camera. Next time! I am definitely going back there.

And that's it for Saturday.

11:58 PM

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


Ang Xu Yun
Axy Pretty Pencils Pancakes Juliet
22
24 May 1988
NUS
angxuyun@hotmail.com

Tagboard


Archives
June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011