Sunday, September 6, 2009
Wake Me Up When September Ends
Some random pictures from the week, sprouting from everyone's spontaneities, including myself.

Pretty stationery which look like multi-layered cakes, from Popular, where I shop at when I am broke. Or when I just need to get something pretty to make myself feel better and not know what to do with it later. A very therapeutic move I would say.

A pretty pathetic attempt of drawing me, but still......at least the scarf looks like the one I was wearing, kinda.
Lydia, Calvin and I decided to get these drumlets because of the rack. Packaging really counts.

Calvin and his justifications.
First Letter. I would like to say thank you too.
Dear Blue Dolphin,
September ain't really a good month, with overpiling school work and many things that are happening and already happened. I just feel like sleeping everything away. Okay, actually I just need you to tell me I am NOT crazy.
Love, Pretty Pencils.
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥