Sunday, September 20, 2009
Mr Brightside
So, this past week had been pretty monstrous for me. I had three (actually, strictly speaking, it was four) submissions on two consecutive days and that had really taken a huge toll on me. Amazingly, although I had slept less than nine hours in two days, I was still able to hold out the entire day the following day feeling reasonably awake and normal. Well, of course there were times when I totally blanked out in my mind when my brain decided to take micro naps, but that happens to me pretty often so there.
Although I have not a single midterm after the break to study for, I pretty much had paid my dues given what I had done in the past week, not to mention the project-laden recess week looming ahead. But honestly, thank god for fun groupmates. It makes everything much more bearable.
Amidst all this buzzing around, of course I had managed to have some little fun ((:
Huiyi's 21st birthday party last night. The theme was mismatch. But apparently, no one really wore anything outrageous, so I hid what I had planned to wear haha.
Oh, and I must mention now that I have changed my phone, to the black E63 that everyone has. Happy as I am to get a new phone, I was slightly emo when I traded in my old LG Secret Black label which was still looking very new. Tempered glass and carbon fibre really works, not a single scratch at all after 1 year and 3 months. If it wasn't because my Secret phone was malfunctioning, I wouldn't have changed my phone so fast.
Okay, and lastly, me in Raybans! ((:

Bye! Love, Pretty Pencils.
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥