Wednesday, September 30, 2009
I Came Across A Fallen Tree
My Science lecturer on Carbon Monoxide poisoning this morning:
"If you want to know how it feels like, you guys can go try it out. I can't try it because I have no car. For those who drive, you can try keeping yourself enclosed in your car with the air con turned off, turn on the engine and feel the effect."
I was like "??????????????????". I hope I had missed her justification for saying the above sentence because I was dozing off. She said it in such a matter-of-fact-I-am-not-joking tone.
My HRM lecturer on Performance Management this afternoon:
"Why did you guys not give out sweets to your classmates for answering your questions?" Pause. Laugh. "Don't worry it's not a requirement to pass this presentation!"
How cute.
Readers' Digest: Right Here Right Now.
I like Jazz. I have high self-esteem, am creative, outgoing and is at ease.
School starts again this week, but then again, I did not have much of a recess week. I was busier than ever and I worked so hard on my projects. I was so stressed out and I had project meetings that lasted for the entire day. The back of my ears were throbbing madly for days. Alas, I think I can catch a very short breath now before the marathon starts again. Pretty pleased with myself.
Flashback: Last Friday
.jpg)
What I saw from the window sofa seat at Cathay Starbucks, where I had my BSP2005 meeting from 11am to 6pm. There were a couple other interesting personalities (with pretty and/or outrageous outfits) I wish I had taken secret pictures of. Oh and I saw Edmund Chen from this seat too. He's so hot.
Geok Meng's party at Munchie Monkeys!
I like this picture (from Pearl's album) very much, so happy and so colourful. Just like the cupcakes ((:
Okay, sleep now. Meetings again tmr. It's never ending.
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥