Thursday, September 10, 2009
And I Am Not Even Being Anal
I am appalled by how some students can just utterly ignore the basic respect for a report and a presentation, and I am only talking about the basic standardization of fonts, font sizes and type of bulletins used. I am not even measuring the margins!
And what is worse is that no one bothers going through the whole report nor the entire presentation. What has University taught these people? Cut and paste parts of people's work? They have to learn the importance of this four letter word...starting with F.
F L O W. The F L O W of the project, the entirety and sense of logic behind everything.
Seriously.
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥