Friday, August 21, 2009
What is your Elevator Pitch?
If you were stuck in the elevator with the CEO of __________ (insert name of huge company), and he could help you land that fabulous dream job, what would you say to him in those few crucial minutes, or even in those fast ticking seconds?
My lecturer talked about this in today's Marketing Research class, and I thought hard and serious about it. And honestly, my mind is still as blank as that white sheet of paper you have sitting on your printer's tray, waiting to be printed on.
I think University Education has ironically made me feel much more inadequate than I have ever felt in my entire life (up till now of course), and that really thrashed whatever girly dreams and ambitions I used to harbour and fantasise about. Instead, these two years in University really gave me a BIG FAT REALITY CHECK.
But it's okay, because food is the antidote to all misery and insecurities.
Dinner at China Square's Riccioti with Weixiang.

Best pick of the day: Prawn Linguine in olive oil (okay it had a much nicer Italian sounding name which I can't remember).
Their desserts, on the other hand, were really atrociously bad, especially their Riccioti Specialty Cheesecake, which was neither appealing to the human eye nor was it even slightly delightful to the tongue longing for sweets. I left behind three quarters of it.
Okay, school has really been tiring me out. Sleep now. Good night world. XOXO.
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥