Tuesday, August 4, 2009
So I Asked Myself Again
I learnt today that this fruit is called the Gooseberry. Is it pure coincidence that this is the same word as in the term "play gooseberry"? Or is there a story behind it, as Lover suggested.



Clarke Quay is really much more alluring in the day, with its lack of people and activity, giving the occasional day visitors a sense of tranquility.
Over dessert at Nectarie today, I pondered for the umpteenth time if a significant change in tastebud preferences implies any symbolic alterations, in the same degree, but in a greater context, like...in life's perspectives and choices.
Because I never used to like cakes or desserts.
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥