The cake in the picture is the famed Sun With Moon's Toufu Cheesecake. It is so damn good. And as usual, I ate quite a bit, along with Claire this time, with spicy pork ramen, gyozas and cheese potatoes!
Today, I ordered the White Chocolate Pistachio cake and I totally loveeeee it. Yet, the best was Peony Jade, this tea that I ordered because the picture on the menu looked really gorgeous. Can you blame me? There were pretty flowers! (I totally ignored the fine print at the bottom that said, "Pictures are for illustrative purposes only".) Of course, whatever was served (as seen in the above picture), was far from what I would even call, aesthetically pleasing. But trust me, this tea is really fragrant beyond words. Remember, it is called PEONY JADE, and the best tea I have ever had so far. I was so pleased.
Got on the train with Karen and Jason. I think the both of them are really cute. They bicker so much about...I don't know, they just engaged themselves in a perpetual banter.
And guess what. The three of us, while commuting on the much trusted and efficient SMRT, actually saw a rat, YES A FREAKING RAT, scamper across the carriage, underneath the seats opposite us! Karen and I immediately let out bimbotic squeals and held our legs up. We watched the rat scurry to and fro as the other passengers on the train began assuming the position Karen and I were in, legs up. Jason then used his bag to whack the rat. Omg Jason, please remember to sanitise your bag. I was so thankful it was my stop next and I got off the train, waving goodbye to a freaked out Karen and a very calm and cool Jason.
12:59 AM
