<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3674583875981875553?origin\x3dhttp://pretty-pencils.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, August 11, 2009

First Day

The day started with me dressed in black and white. I went for my first ever Science lecture in University and I was really glad to have found the correct lecture theatre without too much drama and trouble. And I couldn't have been happier to find Carrie, who is taking the same Science class as me, in that otherwise strange and unfamiliar surrounding.

I had no break today. So, I had to feed on semi solid food to get by my lessons. Yoghurt and mashed potato.

HRM back in Business ended one hour early today and I went to hang around The Deck with Huiyi. I was really hungry and the weather wasn't really cooperating. So I said to Huiyi, "Shall we go to the Upper Deck? There's the air con up there." She looked at me and said, in a slightly excited voice, "Okay!" Two seconds later, she asked me, "how do we get up there?" Omg I really cannot believe that it is her third year, and she is a Business student, and she has never been to The Upper Deck till today.

Met Dixie at Holland V after that. Coffee Bean. She looked so different today, she wore a Trucker Cap, T shirt, jeans, high cut sneakers and a sling bag, and I had to take a second look to recognise her. Only after spending the afternoon with her, and while walking to the train station, then did she tell me why she was sporting such a look today. And it was only when I knew that I started wishing that she won't be looking like today too often.

And that concluded my first day back at school.

10:37 PM

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


Ang Xu Yun
Axy Pretty Pencils Pancakes Juliet
22
24 May 1988
NUS
angxuyun@hotmail.com

Tagboard


Archives
June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011