We had Bubble Tea at the Koi Cafe (authentic, from Hong Kong) on Kahyin's very strong recommendation. It tasted just like......bubble tea.Good old Kahyin and her good old antics - She has always loved putting food in the gap between her teeth, and that has never failed to make us laugh.
Red Cross Very Good Friends. We had so many stories together in those four years.
Tuesday, 28 July 2009 - "Do all Malays escape through the window?"
After spending a whole afternoon at Lover's baking and cooking, I rushed down to the Esplanade in the evening to meet Calvin and Sheng to watch the musical comedy, Sing Dollar! To be completely and blatantly honest, I thought it was pretty boring, especially during the first part of the musical comedy. The entire thing was so Singaporean and so expected to the extent that it was a bit dry. After the interval, however, I thought that things had turned for the better. The jokes were much more witty and was kinda subtly loud in addressing the issues and events that took place in Singapore. Oh, and they did a Michael Jackson thing too, which I thought was the most entertaining part of the show. We had supper nearby after the show and headed home.
Friday, 31 July 2009
(A) Meepok Soulmates
Most, if not all, of my Crescent friends would know which is my most favourite meepok stall in Singapore. I have been eating at the Queenstown Meepok Stall since I was very young and have been loving it all these years. It is cheap and good, $2.50 only and comes with 5 fishballs. I haven't eaten there for a good couple of years. So, on this fateful day, I met Zihua and Huiyi to eat our very nostalgic meepok for lunch. Following that, we made our way to Keppel Club for our afternoon swim.
Next up, check this out.
Dear Huiyi, we can so feel your pain. Ouch.
(B) After 9
After 9 doesn't mean after 9p.m. It refers to our reunion after 9 long years. It was certainly kinda heartwarming to see my Primary School friends again. We didn't do much, just hung out, ate takeouts and played stupid games. But I had fun and I am glad we did this.
Saturday 1 August 2009 - The Boyfriend Day
What we ate on Saturday between 3pm to 9pm:
Chicken Rice
Rojak
Fresh Soya Bean Milk with Fried Doughsticks
Ichiban Boshi (A complete set meal and lots of sushi)
My stomach didn't growl a single time.
We went shopping and Weixiang got me a new wallet! ((: Okay, I swear this is so gonna be the last wallet I am going to get in a long time. I promise.
I would use this for at least a year. I would.
I have had all these wonderful moments all in a week and I am so overwhelmed with happiness and love from everyone that my heart is gonna burst!
8:55 PM
