<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3674583875981875553?origin\x3dhttp://pretty-pencils.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Walking On A Dream

What I saw today:

1) I saw a little Malay boy from Concord Primary, sitting on the window seat of the bus alone. He was very animatedly flashing his middle finger to pedestrians on the road from the window, tongue out, and with an extremely smug look on his face. He thought no one saw him, till he saw me grinning at him from behind.

2) My Primary School friend, Eunice Teoh. She was my roomie when we went for exchange in Shanghai back in Primary School. We laughed about how we used to be afraid that the hotel toilet was haunted and accompanied each other when we showered, with the shower curtain drawn. We haven't met since Pri 6 and it was amazing how we can still chat with each other pretty comfortably.

3) I was at Palais this afternoon, window shopping obviously because I cannot afford shit there. I was admiring the display window of The Link Home, looking at fine cutlery and very exquisite porcelain crockery, with a smile on my face. Honestly, the kind of dishware they sell is like the kind that I thought would only happen in movies. I was so excited when I saw three tier tea sets! I was scrutinising a round plate when I saw the price tag. It costs $699.

What I bought today:

1) Inner beauty. One piece. Nude. My lover said, "I share a love-hate relationship with them." I somewhat agree. I feel very good buying garments for myself. But I also hate paying so much for them because it is not like anyone can see them.

2) Small paper tags from Muji, made from recycled paper. $1.17 after discount. They are for my new hobby, to tag my pretty pencils. I would probably be writing when, how, where I got the pencils or who gave them to me on these paper tags. Yes, I have decided to start collecting pretty pencils as a hobby, hence the name for this blog.

10:04 PM

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


Ang Xu Yun
Axy Pretty Pencils Pancakes Juliet
22
24 May 1988
NUS
angxuyun@hotmail.com

Tagboard


Archives
June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011