It was indeed fate that I had to spend some time alone today to find my inner peace. I was supposed to meet Zihua but she had migraine and cancelled on me. I called Lover, but she missed my call. I called Huiyi and she exclaimed, before I could speak a word, "OMG GUESS WHAT? I got the H1N1." I gave her my blessings and made my way to Keppel Club by myself.
I had the whole pool to myself most of the time as there were only a couple of others around. I felt so relaxed I think I almost fell asleep swimming.

This is my Keppel Baby! I could just sit in this jacuzzi the whole day and stare at the sea. Today, I had company. There was an old man, the oldest I have seen so far at the club, in the jacuzzi. He sat at the edge of the pool, and rested his chin on his overturned hands, facing the sea. He was very nice and he made small talk with me. For a brief moment, I thought of my grandfather, who never lived to enjoy such luxury.
Today, my sister brought home 5 fat (according to her) mealworms, which I haven't seen and wouldn't want to see, for her Biology project. They made her lose appetite during dinner just by thinking about them. I then decided to be nice and made her chocolate coated strawberries to bring to school tomorrow! ((: