1) Pink Hard Cover Notebook, 208 Pages, $2.60, Popular Bookstore. I am going to write the contact details of people whom I NEVER want to ever lose contact with in my life inside here. The thing is......do I really need 208 pages and do I want to do this in a Popular notebook?
2) Awesome Pawsome 5 in 1 pen, Zebra, white finish, $7.30, Popular Bookstore. It comes with four colours and a pencil, all in the body of one fat pen!
What I received on Summer Saturday
1) Tinted Contact Lenses, Chocolate. From Weixiang. I am gonna be sporting brown eyes very soon. Not like it is my first time but I haven't worn tinted lenses for the longest time.
What Popped Into my Mind on Summer Saturday - Sunday
1) A new ambition - Curator. Isn't this cool?
Imagine my nametag:
Ang Xu Yun, Curator (HOW COOL)
Instead of......
Ang Xu Yun, Marketing Officer
Ang Xu Yun, Admin Executive
Ang Xu Yun, Clerk
Ang Xu Yun, Jobless?
In response to all these, my sister said, "You are really back to normal."
11:51 PM
