Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Options and Futures
In Finance, I probably would never really understand fully the workings of options and futures. But in life, I would, and everybody else would too. People like to have options, as many as possible, and then choose the best option, which at that point in time, is believed to yield the best future. When you have more than one choice, how do you know which is the best for yourself? And sometimes, even if you knew which is best for yourself, you realise YOUR LIFE is really not all about yourself.
Yesterday evening was spent at Fish and Co. Glasshouse to celebrate Juliana's 21st birthday! ((: I have missed them so much and I was really beaming, genuinely happy to see them again. It was all nice and cosy to have everyone (full attendance!) gathered around the table and just eat and catch up. Nice music, nice food, nice drinks, bad service. I am gonna complain.
Have you ever seen a girl who is so devastatingly beautiful you feel like your heart is going to break just by looking at her picture? And besides that, she has everything else you ever wanted. I might have seen one. Or two. Green with Envy.
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥