Monday, July 6, 2009
Lover, you make me love Monday.
It was a hot and sultry Monday afternoon when I met my Lover at BPP's supermarket to buy groceries for making the day's lunch. She was late even though she lives just five minutes away, literally a stone's throw. But it is okay, I still love her, very much indeed.
We got back to her place at Maysprings after shopping and started to cook. Well, I shall not elaborate too much on that since the cooking was rather smooth sailing and uneventful. We succesfully made pork (Yes, with the all time trusted Lee Kum Kee) and baked rice with mushrooms and chipolata toppings! Very delicious indeed.
By mid afternoon, the weather turned cold and windy. We abandoned our original plan of swimming and got settled in front of the television on the couch. Well, actually, Lover wasn't on the couch, she was riding on her I-Gallop throughout. We watched a movie, 27 Dresses, together with Lover's younger brother and his two other friends.
Looking at the company I was in, I suddenly thought that it looked like it was a mini Youth Day Party as it happened to be a Youth Day school holiday today. I haven't celebrated Youth Day for quite a while now and that momentarily brought me back to days back in Crescent and SA. Very briefly.
I have to say I am still such a sucker for such movies. Yeah, I enjoyed the 27 Dresses. On the whole, the entire movie was very predictable, so predictable that you could have thought that you had written the entire script. But, still, my eyes were brimming with happy tears by the end of the movie. The female lead did not end up with her dream guy, by her own choice, and was happily marrying the man who never appeared in her dreams. Maybe, this would change a typical girl from dreaming about her dream guy to "dreaming about a guy who never appears in her dream". It is still dreaming anyhow.
(PS: I FINALLY ATE MY SPICY KOREAN RICE CAKES TODAY. AFTER CRAVING MORE FOR THAN A WEEK.)
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥