Friday, July 17, 2009
I get high because you are my Ecstacy and You get high because I am your Ketamin.
0800 hrs - Alarm rang. Snoozed it.
0820 hrs - Dragged myself out of bed.
0821 hrs - Washed up and showered. Got dressed.
0940 hrs - Got out of the house. Made a run for buses. On the bus. Worried because I thought I wore the wrong shoes. Slept. Reached Orchard.
1030 hrs - Arrived at Canele, Shaw. Surprised to see so many people having breakfast at that hour. Wondered why do these people not have to work. Waited.
1050 hrs - Ordered Eggs Ben Florentine and Omelette Ham with Toast. $21.
1100 hrs - Zihua arrived. Ate. Chatted.
1140 hrs - Left Canele and headed to Wheelock. Walked around.
1200 hrs - Bought a grey thing (garment) at Wheelock Bysi. It is highly versatile and looks like what F.W. would wear. $15 (omgzzz how could I not buy it?), on sale. Extremely pleased.
1220 hrs - Walked towards Ngee Ann City. Cold Storage.
1245 hrs - Bade goodbye to Zihua. Walked towards Heeren to take a bus.
1300 hrs - Arrived at Cathay. Bought 2 tickets to Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. $12, Amex promo. Comes with Complimentary Popcorn. Delighted.
1305 hrs - Waited.
1400 hrs - Lover arrived. Slacked.
1420 hrs - Got into the cinema. Ate and ate and ate popcorn, sweet flavoured. Drank coke. $2.70.
1435 hrs - Movie started. Thought that Ron looked really bad and Hermione really hot. Harry was just......Harry.
1715 hrs - Movie ended. My eyes were brimming with tears (but no tear rolled out) because Dumbledore died.
1845 hrs - Legs were dying of fatigue after walking around aimlessly for an hour or so with the Lover. Settled down at Food Republic for dinner. Chicken Drumstick Noodles + Green Apple Juice. $9, ripoff. Received a flower hair clip from Zihua who met me again to return something.
1930 hrs - Food Fest at Takashimaya. Made out in public with Lover (kidding). Trying to act like lesbians. Bought Spicy Korean Rice Cakes. $3, fair. Sat on a bench in Takashimaya. Watched people. Thinking if I would get bashed up soon because I was taking candid shots of strangers. Bumped into various people whom I know by name and not by name.
2020 hrs - Left Takashimaya. Took a walk, destination: Parkmall Bus Stop. Went into The O.C. (Orchard Central, not Orange County) on the way. Sashayed around.
2040 hrs - Walked more. Sang "Heal the World" at the top of my voice.
2100 hrs - Boarded the 190.
2200 hrs - Home. Showered. And here I am. Lifestyle of the Bummer.
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥