Yueying's 21st Birthday Party at Varsity Park. I really ate a lot.
Quick thinking is a must when you have forgetful friends (ie. Lydia haha). But it is definitely also a good chance to foster creativity. These three birthday greeting cards were the most unique of the stack.
Dear Blue Dolphin,
Right now, I can really feel that I am being tested in all aspects of my life. I really wish you could just take me away into the blue and beautiful ocean where you live. But I know there is no other way to handle this than to face up to it (because I cannnot live in water like you, I am a different type of mammal). It is gonna be hard but I know it will all pass anyway. I CAN DO IT and I know you would support me with all your other Dolphin friends ((:
11:42 PM
