Thursday, July 9, 2009
Effortless
I think her beauty is effortless, and her face seems to tell a thousand stories.
What I have already craved for this week:
1) Spicy Korean Rice Cakes
2) Chocolate Frogs
3) Strawberry Cheesecake
4) Mango Red Tea or Pearl Milk Tea
5) Cafe Latte, Starbucks
6) Chocolate cupcakes
(baked by Julie and Huiyi. Because Julie said they are SO GOOD.)
Today, Lover and I baked Jellyhearts, which is really just strawberry cheesecake. The baking process is generally easy as no oven is needed. All we did was beat everything together, pour them in layer by layer and then just waited for time to pass. While waiting, Lover and I poured our hearts out to each other. I am so thankful I have her.
Question: What should you do to keep a dying flame from dying?
a) Add fire.
b) Keep away the wind.
c) Let it be because God would decide.
d) Blow it out.
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥